Zooming in on the map.
- , or
- Double click on the map, or
- Hold down the Shift key and drag
Zooming out on the map.
- , or
- Hold down the Ctrl button and double click on the map, or
- Hold down the Shift and Ctrl keys and drag
Reseting the map to its orginal extent.
Measuring the distance between two or more points.
- Turn on the measure tool by clicking
- Click a point on the map
- Move the mouse to another point on the map and click
- Repeat as necessary
- Turn off the measure tool by double-clicking on the map, or clicking
Adding a satellite view of the map area.
- Click /
- If multiple aerial views are available, click on the name of an aerial view to turn the view on / off
Other map functionality.
- Right click on the map to obtain information about a point
- Click on to print the map. This will open a new window, so you may need to adjust your popup blocker